Sign Up To My
Need to contact me via email
email me direct
Over 36 years of general civil and appellate practice including real estate litigation, title insurance defense, probate litigation and bankruptcy litigation. I represent title insurers, banks, business entities, individuals in a wide range of litigation and business matters. Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1992.
- Licensed Texas attorney practicing for over 36 years in Texas
- Active trial and appellate practice in state and federal courts in Texas
- Served as an Adjunct Professor of Texas Pre-Trial Procedure and Trials and Appeals at Texas Wesleyan University School of Law.
- Texas Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Science, 1978.
- President, Student Government Association 1977-78
- Texas Tech School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 1980.
- Board Certified -Civil Trial Law — Texas Board of Legal Specialization ( 1992)
- State Bar of Texas.
- Member, SBOT Appellate Section, Oral History Committee.
- Past Member, State Bar Mentor Committee.
- Licensed in all four federal district courts and bankruptcy courts in Texas, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and United States Supreme Court.
- Member, Dallas and Tarrant County Bar Associations.
- Past President of Tarrant County Bankruptcy Bar Association.
- Member, American Bar Association and of Torts and Insurance Section.
- Member, Texas Land Title Association.
- The Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas (2014).
- Top Rated Lawyer Appellate Law – American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell (2013).
- Certificate of Appreciation, Texas Wesleyan School of Law Clinic (2011).
- Outstanding Attorney, West Texas Legal Services (1990).
- Practitioner of the Year, West Texas Legal Services (1986).
- AV Preeminent peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Legal Counsel, Fort Worth Counsel of the Navy League.
- Legal Counsel, Lone Star Chapter of the National Defense Industrial Association.
- Board Member, Alumni Association, Texas Wesleyan University.
- Active Member, Society of St. Vincent De Paul.